To help protect our runners, volunteers and the local community we will follow Scottish Government guidance with regards to Covid-19, and ensure the 2021 Coigach Run is as safe as possible.
- Please do not come if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please bring a suitable face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided in the Community Hall for registration and tea, and on the bus if you use it.
- At the Race start and finish there is plenty of room to spread out so please give each other space.
- Stations will offer recyclable paper cups which will be collected by marshals, but please bring your own bottle / cup if you can.
- Please notify us if you test positive for covid-19 after a lateral flow or PCR test within one week of the event. (This is a Scottish Athletics policy and must be adhered to for Test and Protect purposes.)
Other Covid precautions:
- The Event Organisers will brief all Volunteers on Covid-safe protocol.
- Registration will follow a one-way system.
- Gathering areas are spacious to allow social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and spray cleaner will be used at water stations around the course.
- Runners will put medals on themselves.