The 7th Coigach Half Marathon is on Saturday 13th October at 1pm.
We have just a few days left to strengthen those legs… in the meantime, here are some final details about the Big Day:
- You are still very welcome to enter and can do so on the day. (However, it would help us hugely if you could enter before Saturday so that we have approximate numbers – mostly so we can ensure there’s enough cake at tea time).
- For those who haven’t yet paid: we can take cash, cheques and card payments on the day.
- Registration is from 11am on Saturday 13th October, in Coigach Community Hall. The hall will be well sign-posted within the village. We have safety pins for running numbers.
- There will be a bus service from the Hall to the Start (approx 1 mile), at 12.30 and 12.40. There is limited parking at the Start but plenty at the Hall, so please take the bus if you can.
- We can transport bags from the Hall or the Start to the Finish.
- The Start is at 1pm.
- There are three water stations around the course, and maybe some sweets.
- We’ve been having some wild weather lately; please bring appropriate clothing.
- There will be tea (hot drinks, sandwiches, cakes) in the Hall after the run; this is free for runners, with a small charge for others – in aid of the Achiltibuie Primary School Playing Field.
- Prize-giving will take place at 3.30-4pm-ish, in the Hall.
- Your non-running friends might like to join the Reiff Climbing Festival.
- We hope you’ll join us for a Ceilidh to shake off those post-run aches with the hugely talented Ruaraidh Maclean, also in the Hall, from 8pm.
- And on Sunday morning, there is Yoga in the Hall from 9am with our wonderful friend Sandy Murdoch.
We look forward to welcoming you to Coigach.